Hello marketing team!

As a short intro, I will manage the releases of the Gutsy testing
milestones now, since Tollef is busy with the Mobile project.

The first testing milestone for Gutsy Gibbon, called 'Tribe 1' is
ahead and planned for next Thursday. It would rock if you could create
a web page for it [1], similar to the ones we had in Feisty [2].

There are no gutsy targeted specs implemented yet, but there's a new
Gnome, a new kernel, and the wealth of new Debian packages. The
changes from the latter are much bigger now than in Feisty's Herd-1
times now that Etch has been released and unstable development goes
full steam ahead again.

Matthew, this would eventually need to move to [2]. Is there any
problem with putting moin pages on the new drupal web site?

Thanks muchly,

Martin

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyGibbon/Tribe1
[2] http://www.ubuntu.com/testing