Hi List,

Just a quick email to say hello and quickly introduce myself.

My name is Chris, I'm a member of the Ubuntu-UK loco team and I
thought I'd take a leap and see if there where any skills that I could
offer to the marketing team too.

I've had a lot of fun recently working on an Ubuntu promotion leaflet,
and have been positively inspired by the level of cross working and
integration that's taken place whilst building it.

If you'd like to take a look - that work in progress is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/Leaflets?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=leaflet2_withgraphics_0.1_chris_rowson.pdf

Anyway - don't want to be too scatty in my first post, so that's about
it for now!

Cheers

Chris