Hello:

Of course when I made this suggestion I didn't want to exclude people
that are "not in business":

> As a side issue, perhaps having a nice leaflet with support services
> (Canonical,LoCos etc) would  be good to hand out with CDs.  I'd like
> to look at the leaflet as well, however I am not in the business
> community, ideally all the resources would be shared as it will help
> the general community.
>
> --
> Best,
> Freddy Martinez

There are a lot of advantages of using the "leaflets" to promote Ubuntu
instead of the Live-CD, since they are a lot less expensive to produce
and are always applicable to the most current version of the software.

The leaflet which is awesome is the one at the link below (in pdf):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Ubuntu_leaflet.pdf

It is attractive and tells people just enough to get them interested in
Ubuntu, with out "over selling it". One of the thing that I have had to
learn is when introducing something to people is not to overwhelm they
with too much information.

People that have been in the computing trade for many years will back
Ubuntu as long as it remains free in the sense of the GNU project
definition of free software.

Cooperative marketing with people in the GNU/LINUX programming and
technical support community can help all of us.

Thank You

Mike Feravolo

Orlando, Florida
407-412-7042