On 7/10/07, Matthew East <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Shall we have a short meeting about those outstanding issues? My last
> email didn't get any responses.

I would love to.
What about the meeting already proposed for -marketing team?

> That's sort of right. I've drawn up an initial outline (still for
> discussion) of Mark's idea to delegate membership approval to regional
> meetings - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StreamlineMembershipApproval

It was him after all who "brought it to my attention"  :D

> Personally I don't think it's necessary to do this in separate emails -
> the UWN is already doing a good job of reporting new membership, and
> everyone should read the UWN :)

I have mixed thoughts on this area, Mark proposed separating them so
that it didn't get lost in UWN.
I do think you have a valid point though, we should discuss it further.

Martin