Guillaume:

I appreciate the suggestion, and at one point we did have them, but it
got too hard to maintain on a weekly basis, and it's very irregular
(depends on what stage of the release cycle Ubuntu is).
I'm CCing Corey Burger to see if he can think of some sort of compromise.

Would you like to volunteer and help if we implement this?

regards,

Martin