Hi guys,

I was in Holguin, Cuba this July. I took several CDs with open source
software (not just Ubuntu) with me at the request of someone there.

I'm thinking that perhaps this should be a marketing project? Lots of
people from Europe and North America are regularly travelling to Cuba
and other places where Internet access isn't a cheap/accessible
commodity. Therefore it might make sense to set up a wiki page or
something where folks from places like Cuba can request CDs and folks
like me, traveling to Cuba, can burn these CDs and deliver them to
these folks. Kind of like a community-driven Ship-It operation that's
not necessarily limited to (X/K/Ed)Ubuntu discs.

What do you think?

Rouben