I agree with Chris,

so let´s do something to make the difference, let´s put in a list all the
strategies and job´s that are currently open and the things we need to do and
assign people to fulfill them.

I believe that doing this, people will see how many things the mkt people are
doing and maybe they could help us instead of just criticize.

Cheers,
Dalton (just talking too) ;)