Hi,

This has been (partially) discussed on this list before, but I'd like
to get going and implement the spec.

The proposal is to create a single mailing list for all news-related
initiatives to use to coordinate their projects. The list would
replace the existing fridge-devel and ubuntu-marketing-submissions
mailing lists, which perform overlapping functions (i.e. for users to
submit stories and news).

The full spec is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuNews

I believe it's fair to say that the Fridge team is broadly ok with the
spec. Is the UWN team also happy with it? If possible I'd like to
involve the Full Circle team too.

This will leave the marketing team list to deal with marketing (not news).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org