Dear Ubuntu Marketing Gurus,

We are offering an accounting software for Small and Medium Business and are
keen to promote Ubuntu wherever possible for us to convince the accountants to
adopt or switch over.

I need some pointers from the members here as to what are the most compelling
applications on Ubuntu Linux apart from OpenOffice and our own accounting
software that can attract or convince Accountants to take a decision in favor
of Ubuntu Linux as against Windows?

Our plan is to create a dedicated campaign for 100% computer accountancy in
emerging economies in Asia and Africa as well as reaching out to rural
enterprises of developed economies. The campaign is expected to begin in
March/April in Singapore and India to spread out gradually to other regions.

I see a lot of benefits for the Ubuntu Linux / Foss community in creating this
targeted campaign as it involves the decision makers in the business community
to get convinced that Ubuntu Linux as an Operating System works for them and
therefore can be extended to other functions within their enterprise thereby
providing inroad for Ubuntu in the enterprise desktop segment.

Any information/support to accomplish this objective is revered!

Regards,

Rajesh
http://www.p2paccounts.com