As I mentioned in previous postings, the Ubuntu Server team is in the
process of launching a survey to find out how people are using Ubuntu
Server and what functionality is missing for them.

The proposed press release is here:

    * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Survey/Launch

As I wrote this based on existing documentation and cobbled together
press releases from other sources I would appreciate some feedback,
specifically:

    * Are there aspects of the text and form that need modifying?
    * Does the submission list (at the bottom) need revision?

During the Ubuntu Server meeting today interest was expressed in further
collaboration between Ubuntu Marketing and Ubuntu Server - the actual
words from the chair were: "great - I'm eager to see how we can
collaborate with the ubuntu-marketing team"

While I'm not yet sure we have the model right yet (from a scalability
perspective), I think that a representative from a team (ubuntu-server -
in this case me) being part of ubuntu-marketing is a good start. It may
well be duplicated across other teams and LoCos.

Love to hear from you.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]