On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:39 AM, John Botscharow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did not say that it did not belong there :-) But if that's the
> rule....
> I suspect it showed up there because I have several pages of marketing
> articles on my wiki, which I put there because I was not sure about
> whether I should put them on the team wiki or somewhere else.

well, the page i renamed did not contain your articles. Could you
provide me a link to the wiki page you are talking about.

> Perhaps we should set up a page on the team wiki and I can put them
> there?????? I have LOTS of them that I have written onver the years and
> they do provide a lot of information on marketing theory, marketing how
> to, etc.

Feel free to keep them as subpages of your wikipage

Eg. John Botscharow/Marketing
 John Botscharow/Marketing/Article1
 John Botscharow/Marketing/Article2

On a side note, I checked  the Marketing Category and saw a lot of
pages simply adding CAT's to their pages and did some CATEGORY
cleanup.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||