That's a large part of what the meeting will determine. Things are very
much in flux right now.

--
Peace!

John

You do have choice on what operating system you use:
http://www.ubuntu.com/

I am an Ubuntu user!
My profile: https://launchpad.net/~jbotscharow
My wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnBotscharow