Is this been set up as an official project yet? It should be and I'd
like to be part of this project. I can help with the writing, editing
and proofreading. Also besides the actual materials, there should be
some how-to-use the materials guides including general information on
how to do viral marketing, which I'd be more than happy to write and
put up on the site. And, if we can use drupal, I can do most of the
site maintenance, since I am VERY familiar with drupal. And I have lots
of time.

- --
Peace!

John