3) We need to dump all the bogus technical jargon and start speaking in
plain language that everyone understands. The key thing to do is to get
people that aren't Linux users to use Ubuntu. That is how you fix "Bug
#1".

The first thing that we should do is set up a wiki page somewhere and
let all the LoCo teams know that they should link to where ever they
have marketing stuff that they want to share.

Let's get what we have already together somewhere, even if it doesn't
look pretty. "First make it work and then add the bells and whistles".

Peace

Mike