Simon Schneebeli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's about two weeks that I'm on this mailinglist. I don't want to and
> can't judge about the debate that is going on. For me, it's just clear
> that I'll turn away if things do not change to more soon.

Have you seen this from the message here recently?

We came up with the following Mission Statement, and
accompanying Team Objectives:

Mission Statement

     The Marketing Team strives to create the building blocks needed by
     the Ubuntu Community to spread Ubuntu throughout the world.

Team Objectives

     * The Ubuntu Marketing Team will act as a central marketing resource
       for the Ubuntu Community.
     * Provide resources to assist and encourage LoCos in marketing their
       activities to the wider community.
     * Gather the hard work that LoCo teams are already doing.