I'm sorry but the people who think a couple of emails off-list to help
keep the noise down are against some zealot-like notion of FLOSS is
simply astounding.

And honestly I'm not surprised. So many people around here want to whine
and talk but never do anything. Immediately jump to the negative
conclusion when something even has the *slightly* hint at being
perceived as shady instead of giving the benefit of the doubt. Is that
Ubuntu? I think not.

I have asked *many* times and only a couple have stepped to say "Yeah. I
can lead. I can *do* something."

If those people can ever actually wrangle the rest of the list into some
semblance of a team it will be a miracle. Before the future of this list
was in question this was the lowest-traffic list I was on. One email a
month. *Maybe*. Now it the end of the world if there's a couple of
private email. Gimmie a break.

When the team leads have finally got through this nonsense and
established themselves (which is the #1 thing to do ATM), hit me up.
I'll be glad to re-join the list and help.

-Cory K.