Full Circle Magazine - Issue #14

Full Circle - the Independent Magazine for the Ubuntu Linux Community
are proud to announce the imminent release of our fourteenth issue.

This month:

    * Command and Conquer - Man pages and what not to type.
    * How-To : Create an Ubuntu Plug 'n' Play Zone, Create Your Own Server Part
6,
      Using GIMP Part 3 and Put Photos on your iPod.
    * My Opinion - Excited About Ubuntu in SouthEast India
    * MOTU Interview - Soren Hansen
    * Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, Top5 and more!

As ever: the news will be filled in just before release. Also: p.30 has
some gibberish in the first letter (thanks Scribus! <sarcasm>) but I'll
sort that out before release.

Preview can be downloaded from:
http://www.ronnietucker.co.uk/issue14marketingPreview.pdf

Any objections, please let me know by Thurs. 26th July.

All comments welcome!

Release date: Friday 27th June

--
Ronnie Tucker