Just a short notice to let everybody know that I have added two more
adverts to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials.
Swedish versions are also available from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials/se.

Comments, suggestions and translations are welcome. I would especially
like some feedback as to whether you think my adverts portrays Ubuntu
correctly and will attract people or if they give the wrong picture and
I should change the tune. The last thing I wanna do is to make adverts
that people thinks misrepresents Ubuntu and the community spirit or
gives the wrong idea. I've been going down the humor route for a while
now, maybe I should focus more on serious, informative posters like
"Your free alternative" again?

I have ideas for about ten more adverts like these, but I also have
ideas for a few more serious and informative flyers, leaflets and
brochures. Where do you think my effort would be most wisely spent?

Regards,
Tord Jansson