Hello:

Unfortunately, I can't understand the text or the actual messages of the
ads. I do like the overall layout and the presentation of the ads and I
can get the general idea behind them.

Your presentation format seems to be "fun", which is a good way to
present a product. This is about as far as I can go without an American
English translation of the text.

I can make one comment that I think applies universally: People will
want something that can do something for them, if they can't already do
it. For example, think of something that Ubuntu can do for them. Even
better if it is something that Windows can't do.

Good Job,

Mike
Cocoa Beach, FL USA