Greetings,

I joined this team awhile back and brought up some ideas in terms of
"Internet Marketing." I initially voiced my thoughts about Internet
Marketing in #ubuntu-marketing. This may be the best place to voice and
further that discussion.

I know that Ubuntu Marketing, as a team, helps with marketing materials and
marketing in general, however I did not see much on "Internet Marketing" on
the Wiki or as a response in the channel. I thought this would be the
perfect team for the job.

I was thinking we could further the scope of the team and extend our reach a
bit to help teams with things such as:

1. Planning virtual launch parties (utilizing Twitter, for example);
2. Internet Marketing and/or Strategy (perhaps groups / forums / identity
and messaging); or,
3. Even go as far to help with social marketing (and niche marketing)
campaign planning to further "leads" (as far as LoCo teams go -- active
memberships) and activity within groups.

These are just three examples.

I was wondering if the team has any thoughts or ideas. Also, has any action
like this been taken in the past?

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler | xq on freenode