Full Circle Magazine - Issue #25

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the imminent release of our twenty-fifth issue.

This month:

* Command and Conquer - Shell History.
* How-To : Test Drive VirtualBox, Increase Game Speed In X,
  and Inkscape - Part 2.
* My Story - Why I Converted To Linux.
* My Opinion - First Experience Of Kubuntu.
* Book Review - Beginning OpenOffice 3, one copy up for grabs!
* MOTU Interview - Guillaume Martres.
* Top 5 - Games You've Never Heard Of.
* PLUS: all the usual goodness!

http://ronnietucker.co.uk/issue25marketingPreview.pdf

Any problems, please let me know by Wed. 27th May.

Release date: Fri. 29th May.

**
If anyone has any articles, or even informative blog posts, that we
could use as articles, feel free to email me links, as we're reeeeeally
short of articles. Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker

ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk
www.RonnieTucker.co.uk

Fb: facebook.com/profile.php?id=585438496
TWITTER: twitter.com/ronnietucker
MSN: ronnietuc...@hotmail.com

Registered Linux User # 456627
Registered Ubuntu User # 18227