Indeed.

I propose (as earlier) to use the SpreadUbuntu wiki idea pool to
collect all this ideas. The Idea Pool is our way of trying to make the
idea collection process easier and from there create blueprints and
working packages we can implement.

If your idea is not there please add it:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/SpreadUbuntu

In the top menu, you will find the Idea Pool.

Thanks in advance,

Rubén R.
https://launchpad.net/~huayra