Hi, I'm Liso22 across Ubuntu's various pages, I'm an Ubuntu fanatic and
marketing student.

I recently wrote about Ubuntu's marketing through social networks (the
link is at the end), basically talking about what we could improve and
how helpful it would be for Ubuntu's marketing campaign. I was
encouraged to contact the related teams hoping to make the idea a
reality, I really want to see this become real and I hope I can help to
make it possible.

Please read the idea if you can and let me know if we could do it, and
if someone is willing to get involved. Thanks.

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/24217