On 18/08/10 03:49, Tim McNamara wrote:
> Yet lots of our recent discussion has been
> focused on how we as a team can craft a promotional campaign. That
> would place us more as leaders.

Many team efforts around free software use various forms of
leadership, which usually has some form of technical basis, naturally.

Marketing is a people skill, and many enthusiasts do not have this as
their strongest point.

If leadership clearly emerged, then others would follow, at least in
the items they favoured. If every body talks about it, there may be a
cracking good discussion, but discussions do not usually *make* leaders.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user