Due to cost and legal hassles in licensing a single track for a small project I strongly recommend that you find suitable music somewhere else where it's either free or can be licensed with a few clicks and a credit card for a few hundred bucks.

I recommend Jamendo (www.jamendo.com) for that, they have a catalog of over 50.000 albums distributed under creative commons and many of them offer their music under a license that allow derivate works (sometimes even commercial) without any payment or special permission.

Others wants to be paid for commercial use and Jamendo has a standard fee for that and a license can be aquired and paid for with a few clicks. The license used for each track is prominently displayed and they are all standard creative commons licenses so its easy to find out what you are allowed and not allowed to do. If in doubt you can always contact the artist directly. They are all struggling indies and friendlier to deal with than a star or a major label.

Let me know if you need any help in finding music or sorting out the license details. I'm a big fan of Jamendo and creative commons. As a matter of principle I only listen to music released under creative commons so that I'm free to copy it to my friends without being called a thief or pirate. I have about 120 favorite albums from 80 artists on my computer and I've gotten nearly all of them from Jamendo.

You can find some of my artist recommendations on my blog: http://tordj.blogspot.com/search/label/jamendo
They cover most kinds of music styles.

Regards,
Tord Jansson