Hi there,

I've been lurking in the #ubuntu-marketing channel for a week or more,
as well as this list, and haven't seen any activity. I've formerly
been active in the GNOME Marketing/Engagement team and have been
moving my focus to Ubuntu over the last month or so.

So, I'm wondering... is this list/group active at all? If it is, where
does activity take place? And if not, is it possible to become
involved in Ubuntu's marketing team?  I've been writing summaries &
helping to edit Ubuntu Weekly News and recently did some
editing/proof-reading of Full Circle Magazine for the first time.

What else can I be doing to become involved?

Emily Gonyer

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein