If you know of a robust open source solution, we'd love to hear about it.
Synchronisation is a hard problem, and it remains to be seen what we'll be
able to do for the first cut.

At this point, we have plenty of ideas for what we want, and where we need
more input is on identifying what already exists or is feasible to adapt.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 11:02:09AM +0200, Steve Paine wrote:
> Morning everyone.
> I've found another app you might want to consider for the list -
> Syncronisation.
> Steve.
>
> On 7/16/07, Steve Paine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> As a UMPC user I have a personal app-list I use. I'm looking at my UMPCs
>> right now to see if I can see anything missing. Here's what I see missing:
>>
>> Simple image manipulation.
>> Offline blogging client / simple html-capable wysiwyg editor and posting
>> tool (ftp and common blogging API's)
>> Voip client
>> GPS software / Navigation software (I understand this could be tough on
>> Linux.)
>> Quick voice/audio recorder/audio notetaker
>> Image posting client (flickr/windows image posting wizard) - But many of
>> these can be done using the java apps available.
>>
>> Will the media software include media library functions?
>>
>> This is in no-way a lits of 'must-haves' Just a lits of 'what I use on my
>> UMPC' !
>>
>> Steve.
>>

>> On 7/16/07, Adilson Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all.
>> >
>> > I've being creating a list[1] of basic applications to be included in
>> > UME. This is just an idea about which applications a webpad-like
>> > platform should have.
>> > Take a look at this first draft and be my guest to criticize, opine,
>> > expand, etc.
>> >
>> > []s
>> >
>> > Adilson.
>> >
>> > [1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/UserApplications
>> >
>> > --
>> >

>> --
>> Steve Paine
>> Carrypad - Promoting UMPCs through UMPCportal.com
>> Bonn, Germany.
>

> --
> Steve Paine
> Carrypad - Promoting UMPCs through UMPCportal.com
> Bonn, Germany.

> --

 - mdz