Hi

All the Intel McCaslin/Menlo based UMPCs (known to me) are listed
here.<http://www.umpcportal.com/products/compareWindow.php#%255B%255B,119,99,103,97,117,116,121,106,107,108,105%255D%255D>
Specification for the Kohjinsha SH6 is
here.<http://www.umpcportal.com/products/product.php?id=119>

Its currently available in Korea/Japan but being imported into EU/US. Due
for a real US version in just a week or two.
Looks like a laptop but its got a tablet mode. (convertible screen)
Preview and video overview
here.<http://www.umpcportal.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=779>

If you need deeper hardware info, let me know. I can maybe get you the dmesg
output if its useful. Also happy to do futher testing and be remote hands
for this device. Just let me know.

Steve.

--
Steve Paine
Carrypad - Promoting UMPCs through UMPCportal.com