I've uploaded a few new packages this week.

The first is telepathy-haze. This is a telepathy contact manager based
on libpurple, the protocol library provided by Pidgin (formerly gaim).
This provides a fairly solid implementation of the MSN and AIM protocols
which are usable by any telepathy client. Empathy and derivatives need
new profiles to be able to make use of this - I've updated the empathy
package in Ubuntu to contain these. The package is currently in the NEW
queue, but should be available early next week.

The second is contacts-snapshot. This is a copy of the current
development branch of Opened Hand's contacts application, chosen because
it has some basic Hildon support. There's currently no widget for adding
or editing contacts, but I'll be working with upstream over the weekend
to implement some of this with a bit of luck. Again, this is currently
in the NEW queue.

Finally, I've added hildon support to cheese. This is a simple
photography application which is also able to apply effects to
photographs. There's some basic level of video recording there as well,
but we probably want to consider whether that's going to make sense on
the target platforms. I've thrown a screenshot up at
http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/hildon/cheese_hildon.png and uploaded the
source to Ubuntu. The hildon interface is only built for the lpia
architecture. This is already in the archive, but the lpia package isn't
built yet - hildon support is provided in version 0.2.2-0ubuntu2.

Once these are all available and built, I'll take a look at updating the
seeds to install some of them by default.
--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]