Canonical made a lot of info public (not that it wasn't already!) about
building UME today.
Its all published on the IDF content site if anyones interested.

https://intel.wingateweb.com/us/catalog/catalog/catalog.jsp (scroll down to
the bottom for the Ultra Mobile presentations.)

Expect a new crowd of interested Q1 Ultra owners soon!

Keep up the great work!

Steve

On 9/19/07, Colin Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 08:51:01AM -0700, Charles Johnson wrote:
> > I'm seeing no difference in the 20070919 menlow_full daily build.
> > Did the kernel update occur ?
>

> http://people.ubuntu.com/~ubuntu-archive/moblin-build-logs/gutsy/menlow_full/
> indicates that the daily builds aren't happening. Tollef would be the
> best person to chase that down.
>
> If you're talking about the unionfs bug, though, this is still under
> investigation; upstream don't have a fix either so we're trying to come
> up with one ourselves. This is also blocking the Ubuntu desktop CDs so
> it is a very high priority indeed.
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --

Steve Paine
Carrypad - Promoting UMPCs through UMPCportal.com
Bonn, Germany.