On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 04:33:34PM -0700, Levinson, Aaron N wrote:
> I got the latest image-creator from Git and created a new menlow-lpia
> project and then a target.  However, when I went to add fsets to the
> target, it complained about a missing dependency for mobile-basic-flash,
> which is installed by the ubuntu-mobile fset.  mobile-basic-flash
> depends on libxul0d, and libxul0d depends on libxul-common.
> Unfortunately, libxul0d depends on a newer version of libxul-common than
> exists in the repository.  The version of libxul-common that libxul0d
> depends on is 1.8.1.4-2ubuntu4, but only 1.8.1.4-2ubuntu3 is available.

This often happens on non-i386 architectures where i386 has built but
the other architecture hasn't, or vice versa (because i386 is
responsible for building Architecture: all packages). In this case, we
see that xulrunner is waiting for a build-dependency on i386:

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xulrunner/1.8.1.4-2ubuntu4/+build/398660

This build-dependency will never arrive, because ecj-bootstrap no longer
exists in Gutsy (it was removed two weeks ago). Alexander, perhaps this
should use ecj instead now?

--
Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]