On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 15:29 -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 11:11:27PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 12:00:11PM -0700, Johnson, Charles F wrote:
> > > Did the upload, where the missing psb.ko module was included in the lpia
> > > kernel, occur ??
> >
> > No, it's still only in git. The best group to contact about this would
> > be the Ubuntu kernel team.
>
> Escalating to Ben, as this bug was reported 5 days ago and is a severe
> blocker for mobile builds.
>
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.22/+bug/147792

We planned an upload for Friday, but that was delayed over till today.
Considering that Thu is the kernel freeze, we will be uploading tomorrow
to give ourselves a chance to put in a few more fixes and run some test
builds.

Perhaps Amit can get you a build of the flavor you need, that can be
wedged into the mobile build for immediate testing. Would this get
things going until the upload?

--
Ubuntu   : http://www.ubuntu.com/
Linux1394: http://wiki.linux1394.org/