Hi,

  I am trying to compile a kernel for mcaslin. I used apt-get to get the
source (linux-2.6.22) from within a mcaslin image, patched and
configured the kernel and executed make-kpkg -initrd
-append-to-version=somepatch. When I do this I get the following error:

checks.mk:36: *** Error. I do not know where the kernel image goes to
[kimagedest undefined] The usual case for this is that I could not
determine which arch or subarch this machine belongs to. Please specify
a subarch, and try again..  Stop.

Does anybody know a solution to this issue.

Thanks

Inuka