From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Loïc Minier
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:56 AM
To: Bill Filler
Cc: ubuntu-mobile@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: patch for hildon-desktop

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007, Bill Filler wrote:
> Those are great suggestions and I have implemented some of them
> already. I think maybe the containers to hide/show should probably
> come out of gconf rather than be hardcoded. I will work on a new patch
> that incorporate these changes and get it to you soon.

 Great!  I don't know whether it's an option for you to discuss this  directly
with upstream: they might have similar or contradictory plans  on the subject,
so it would certainly be a good idea to have them in  the loop.

 Do you think we could discuss the evolutions in a bugzilla bug report  against
upstream's hildon-desktop?  I guess we would only need to check  first whether
the patch applies to their pristine sources (I only  applied it to the "ubuntu"
tree).

--
Loïc Minier