Hi,

We'll be having the normal IRC meeting on #ubuntu-mobile, as usual, on
Thursday 2007-10-18 at 1600 UTC.

Please make sure to post status reports to this list before 1400 UTC on
Thursday, and if you have agenda items, please add them to the page on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/Meeting/20071018 before the
meeting.  It will also greatly help if you tag your agenda items with
your name.

I'm sending this out a wee bit early since I've made some changes to the
pages.  Now https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/Meeting/ will
contain a link to the current meeting and links to prior meetings and
their minutes.  The actual meetings will have their own pages by date.
I hope this will make it easier to track what we do and when.

Thank you,

David

--
David Mandala <davidm at canonical dot com>
http://www.canonical.com/ Public Key id: 45B2D952