On Mon, Nov 19, 2007, Spencer, Bob wrote:
> >  4) The touchscreen is completely uncalibrated.  I managed to get the
> >  calibration program to run, but the generated values don't work for
> >     me. I think this is the result of mixing the "patch from Pepper"
> > with the  new upstream release which fixes the same thing
> > differently; I don't  know who the original author is, but would
> > appreciate if he could have  a look. :)
> > <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/163850>
> Did you find calibration values that work?  That would help others at
> least start using this image.  It would also help the calibration
> guys.

 No; I think you can use the gutsy version of the driver with its
 calibration data in xorg.conf as in xorg-samsungq1ultra.conf in the
 mean time; I think we only need to fix the double handling of absolute
 driver events.  We might also need to rerun the calibration utility,
 but I'm not even sure. [1]

 Are you also looking into building hardy images?  If you do, I would be
 interested in learning about other regressions you might have seen.

 [1] I would have liked trying this out to confirm, but I will only do so
 with my next image build as I ran out of space with the USB key build
 (the ext3 fs being too small I guess).
--
Loïc Minier