Thanks Ian,
This is the work I was referring to.  From reviewing the thread again,
it sounds like there is a tap-n-hold patch that Nokia has created which
needs to be applied to Gtk 2.12 (2.10.12).  This would mean having two
versions of GTK, or having "USE_HILDON" in upstream GTK.

Adilson,
I'm asking you because I am assuming you are the maintainer of the
Hildon code in Ubuntu-mobile.  Maybe that's just cause you did much of
the initial work.

Cheers,
Bob