While the cameras in the Q1 are currently not supported, they may get
support in the future.  The ubuntu-mobile image is not just geared
towards Menlow devices (otherwise they wouldn't need two kernels).  And
I'm sure if someone sent the gspca developer some hardware dump info,
he'd whip out a patch fairly quickly.  It took him only a few days to
get support in my Asus laptop, and it uses similar hardware (ViMicro).

--
Tobin Davis

QOTD:
        "If he learns from his mistakes, pretty soon he'll know everything."