Bryce I could try and help you out. What repository should I install the
drivers off of?

Inuka
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bryce
Harrington
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:28 PM
To: ubuntu-mobile@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Problems booting menlow box

I've not been able to build a new image to test -psb with
moblin-image-creator, however Mithrandir supplied me with
an img he built.

However, after powercycling the test hardware this morning, it no longer
boots, and I cannot access BIOS.  I'd had the machine up and running
this morning on the old UME image, and hadn't touched the hardware in
the meantime, so I'm not sure what's gone wrong.

Photos and a more detailed description of the issue is here:

 http://people.ubuntu.com/~bryce/UME/

Can someone with a working menlow box please boot with a new image
including the new -psb and libdrm2, and verify that X comes up?

Bryce