On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 07:36:01AM -0800, Wong, Carl wrote:

> * Team is busy working on moving from FF 3.0 beta 1 to beta 2 code base.

the merge is finished and available on the WORKING branch [1]. Once we
have fixed the icons we can go ahead and QA for other blockers and if
nothing seriously pops up make midbrowser 0.3 the default imo.

> * Looking into why bookmark not working in FF3.0 based Midbrowser.

fixed in WORKING as well

> * Got some good performance numbers from QA on FF3.0 base Midbrowser.
> The average page rendering is close to 50% faster with the FF3.0 beta1
> based code.  However the startup time appears to be slower.

We should switch to use system xulrunner-1.9 everywhere in
mobile. Once the home screen (and midbrowser) use xulrunner-1.9, the
important libs will already be loaded when starting midbrowser for
the first time.

> * We have got permission from the owner of the grabanddrag addon to use
> in Midbrowser to provide finger scrolling.

Isn't that code tri-licensed anyway?

[1] -
http://www.moblin.org/repos/?p=projects/mobile-browser.git;a=shortlog;h=WORKING

 - Alexander