Hi Todd,

The team is the greater world via LaunchPad (once it all gets main),
with the possible addition of some resources should they be
appropriate for a project.

So it needs to be' switched on' and into main, certainly before the
hardy user interface freeze of Feb 28, so it can be translated as
needed and included in hardy.

Cheers
Kyle