http://linuxfestnw.org for more information.  It is in Bellingham,
Washington, 100 miles north of Seattle, near the Canadian border.

Several discussion meetings are held each day, and there are exhibits as
well.  Last year, a lot of the focus was on server side developments,
which from what I witnessed, aggravated a lot of attendees that were
curious about Linux at home.  The only real home usage activities were
the Portland Linux Users Group burning Ubuntu cd's like mad men (I think
they gave out 700 cds), and a presentation from the local High School on
video game design with Blender and SDL (presented by my 15 year old son,
actually).

--
Tobin Davis

Feel disillusioned?  I've got some great new illusions, right here!