Wong, Carl escreveu:
> Does anyone know which package create
> /usr/share/applications/default.list on a regular desktop system?  This
> file contains mime type information. On a normal desktop, the
> information listed in this file is used by the file browser to determine
> which application to launch.  It is also used by the web browser to
> determine application to launch when you double click on a file listed
> in the file download dialog.  Midbrowser needs this file in the mobile
> build.

Carl, in my Hardy system, /usr/share/applications/default.list does not
exist, I have /usr/share/applications/default.list and dpkg -S shows me
it belongs to desktop-file-utils:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ dpkg -S /usr/share/applications/defaults.list
desktop-file-utils: /usr/share/applications/defaults.list
I hope it helps.

[]s

Adilson.