Dustin Spicuzza escreveu:
> Right-click:
>
> My touchscreen uses the evtouch driver, and the way it implements right
> click is it waits for you to double click somewhere, and it then
> simulates a right click instead. I think then a triple click simulates a
> double click... but, in any case, it works rather well.  Implementing
> something like that at the X server level or driver level would probably
> be the way to go -- and the code for doing that would be pretty simple
> to do.

Hi

I was checking the evtouch driver yesterday and the idea is OK but I'm
thinking in a way to make it a little more compatible with the usual way
to do things, trying not to translate one type of click into other.
The evtouch don't expose the full state machine provided by evlib. If
so, things like long touch and one-and-half tap can make a better
interface in my opinion, emulating the way other OSs work. For instance,
to solve my own problem with rdesktop:
* long touch = right click
* tripple tap = toggle panning or
 * tap-and-drag = drag