Java can be installed in UME and Java applications can be run inside UME
though we haven't outlined a nice way to get the Java menus to be
integrated into the top marquee drop-down menu.  I think this is just a
matter of someone creating a JNI interface to the Hildon libraries to
register the menu items and a callback.  I'd like to see this happen to
open up to Java and help them look somewhat integrated in the UI.
Volunteers?

As for Andriod, the jury is still out but I hope it happens.

Bob