>> Okay then: here start my questions. I am sad to say that I will start
>> of with a question that I should know the answer to,  but I never came
>> around to find out how it works.
>> If I run "apt-get install moblin-image-creator" (as su) my dear EEEpc
>> responds with:
>> Reading package list.............done
>> Builinng dependency tree.... done
>> E: couldn 't find package mobilin-image-creator
>> I als tried this on a Ubuntu 7.10 64 bit system, same result.
>> What is the problem? What am I missing?
>>

> Hi.
>
> Did you enable the universe repository?

Adilson, is the version in that repo up-to-date? Several weeks ago, I had an
issue where the version I was getting via apt-get was out-of-date and
couldn't build a working target.

FWIW, the directions here --
http://www.moblin.org/documentation_howto/howto_create-image.php  -- worked
for me, and proved to be the only way I could find that provided the most
up-to-date version of Moblin Image Creator. Though that issue may well be
resolved by now.

Regards,
Rob