Hello,

I'm delivering packages from Ekiga SVN for Ubuntu Hardy and Gutsy:
https://launchpad.net/~sevmek/+archive
Those packages are used upstream to get more testing here:
http://snapshots.ekiga.net/

The current state of Ekiga SVN is almost features freeze, plan is to
release Ekiga 3.0 for the next Gnome, thus to get Ekiga 3.0 in Intrepid.

I've point out to upstream the fail to built Ekiga SVN on the lpia arch.
e.g. see:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/15435979/buildlog_ubuntu-hardy-lpia.ptlib-snapshot_20080619v01hardy2_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Some efforts has been done to try fixing the issue:
http://opalvoip.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opalvoip?view=rev&revision=20359

Unfortunately, this was not enough to get a build on lpia arch. As, none
of us has enough skills/or hardware/or time/... to fix this issue, I'm
asking help here. Please, help us.

Best regards,
Yannick Defais
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]