<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     1. How close to Intel D945CGLF support is the kernel source your
>     team is working on, and if I want to git a kernel source tree to
>     test it, where would I look?
>
>     2. The Moblin Image Creator utility looks totally cool.  What are
>     the odds that something it outputs would run on a D945CGLF Atom
>     board just now?  I know that the site says only the Samsung is
>     really supported, but I figured this might be close enough,
>     especially since I am planning to strip out the UI stuff initially,
>     and just go with a command line interface.
>
>     3. Is the Ubuntu MID a smart direction for a mostly embedded
>     application like what I describe above to go, or am I spinning my
>     wheels?
>
>     Any insights are greatly appreciated.  We've got about 1,000 users
>     out there now, and we love to have a lot more a few years from now.
>
>     'Cheers!'
>
>     - Michael

Hello,
Sorry for the lateness of my reply. We are happy to promote ports to any
platform. In fact, there are several groups already doing this for
"car-puters". As for the specifics of how close the kernel is to running
on your device, or if MIC could be altered to output a build for your
device, these are questions for our dev group. I will ping them off list
to see if we can get some specifics for you.

Thanks for the interest in Ubuntu Mobile Edition!
Chris

--

Chris Gregan
Ubuntu Mobile QA Engineer