Hello, thanks for your answers in the USB install post.

I'm creating this new post to continue about the wireless connection.

Yesterday I modified the /etc/network/interfaces file, for the eth0 device
(wired) I put my office network static IP, mask, etc., and it works.

I went to my house, I have a linksys router, I configured my home wireless
network and my wireless key using "Connect with other wireless network.." and
it works.

But I can't connect to my office wireless network, for some reason mubuntu
can't obtain the information of the DHCP server, is there a way to configure it
in command line?

Is it normal that the option "Manual Configuration" did not works?

It happened also in other public hot spots

regards