Hi all,

I have been working with MIC during the day and, after some hours with no
issues, I decided to restart the computer. Once I entered the login name and
password in my Ubuntu session (my laptop, where I installed MIC) the
following message appears:

Your session has been shorter than 10 seconds. If you didn't terminated by
yourself this could mean that...

/.xsession-errors details:

/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
Setting IM through im-switch for locale=en_GB.
Start IM through /etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/all_ALL linked to
/etc/X11/xinit/xinput.d/default.
/usr/share/ume-config-common/ume-gui-start: line 4:
/usr/bin/matchbox-window-manager: No such file or directory
/usr/share/ume-config-common/ume-gui-start: line 11:
/usr/lib/sapwood/sapwood-server: No such file or directory
libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: Failed to connect to socket
/tmp/dbus-4sxwhBXPVV: Connection refused
Can't get session bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-4sxwhBXPVV:
Connection refused

** (tracker-applet:5714) : WARNING **: failed: notify_init()

libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: Failed to connect to socket
/tmp/dbus-4sxwhBXPVV: Connection refused
Connection failure: Connection refused
/usr/share/ume-config-common/ume-gui-start: line 18:
/usr/bin/hildon-desktop: No such file or directory
/usr/share/ume-config-common/ume-gui-start: line 18: exec:
/usr/bin/hildon-desktop: cannot execute No such file or directory

I have been searching through lots of gdm and X11 files with no success, due
I'm not an expert in this issues.

So, could anybody tell me what should I do in order to recover my ordinary
Ubuntu system access? It seems that when installing MIC some X11 or GDM
files have been modified but I can't understand how it happened...

Thank you,
Javi